Wooden Custom Arrows and Carbon Custom Arrows
– made to measure for your draw weight, draw length and bow style. Let us create the perfect set of custom arrows for your bow. We are traditional archery, and in particular, arrow specialists! Find out more today.
“As you can imagine, custom arrow specification and therefore their pricing can differ significantly.
I can supply almost any make or model of carbon shaft as well as being able to supply spruce (recommended), cedar and pine wooden shafts (Other woods may be available on request).
If you already know the exact specification of the custom arrows you would like to order that’s fine. If however, you would like to take advantage of my tuning services I can do so free of charge”.
Kev “Arrow” Smith
Cresting design service is also free of charge!
If you would like a quote for RHA Custom arrows please CONTACT me and let me know whether you require wood or carbon arrows (and specific make/model of shafts if known).
Also, needed… Which of the following options and combinations you would like included with your arrow design:
- Stained shafts (wood)
- Crowning (wood, carbon)
- Cresting (wood, carbon)
- Self nocks with horn inserts (wood)
- Tapered shafts (wood)
- Stainless steel shaft protector caps (carbon)
- Fletching preference (if known)
- Add on options of shaft tapering and/or whipping to the front of the fletching is available on request…
At the time of ordering I will need to know:
- Make & Model of bow
- Bow poundage (either on your fingers or the standard “at 28”)
- Your draw length
- Whether your bow is fitted with a performance string
- Intended category of use for the arrows
- Whether you shoot left or right handed (for wooden arrows only)
Traditional hand cresting of a shaft at Robin Hood Archer. All done with paint, brushes and a steady hand!
This item is 100% produced and shipped from within the EU.
If you live outside of the EU please check with your local customs office before ordering to see if you will be liable to pay any duties
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Youtube channel