Black Raptor Horsebow – RHA Special Edition
Simon’s Bow Company
“Traditional Craftsmanship with Modern Performance“
Black Raptor Horsebow spec:
- Length: Choice of 54″ or 56″
- Draw length: 54″ bow – up to 32″
- Draw length: 56″ bow – up to 34″
- Poundage: 25 to 65 lbs (in 5lbs increments)
- Riser and Siyah: Black Locust (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- Limbs: Yellow “action bamboo” core with Black glass finish
- Stable Core
- Tips: Black Micarta overlays
- Grip: Choice of black leather or suede
- Includes: SBC bow sleeve + Grizzly String as standard!
All bows are hand made by Simon with great care and craftsmanship.
Simon van der Heijden spends most of his time in his workshop doing what he loves: making bows!
Simon has been making bows for over ten years. He started with simple wooden self bows and soon after that laminated longbows. Studying a variety of bows he became interested in traditional bows from the Middle-East and Asia which led him discover new bow making techniques involving modern materials.
Simon’s passion comes from being part of the whole process. Laying out the “raw materials”, putting them together, shaping them and as a result, making a piece of art you can use!
Order time for custom bows is currently 1-3 months. This may vary.
If you have any question regarding this product please don’t hesitate to contact me
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Youtube channel